2015 Dental-Medical Cross-Coding Kit - including ICD-10
What's in the kit?
- A 50+ minute audio CD explaining how to use medical insurance in your practice.
- Dental related ICD-9 diagnostic code list - in a quick start format.
- Dental related ICD-10 diagnostic code list (October, 2015 initiation)
- ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes are cross-matched. Easily convert...it's already done.
- Written samples of how to fill out the form, where to put what
- Instructions and Forms for "Medical Necessity" and "Trauma" SOAP forms
- Link to YouTube information video - that explains why and how to use medical codes.
- Blank medical insurance forms.
To Order simply call 1.877.628.3366 24/7 or on-line
The Dental-Medical Cross-Coding Kit may be the best source of new, big, money of all the kits. Trauma/accident patients most often have no deductible, no co-pay, and are paid at 100% of your fee. You have a high percentage of your patients who are diabetic, heart history, or other systemic disease history patients. They may qualify for medical insurance coverage. Plus, wisdom teeth, placing implants, all trauma, pathology and surgery are all likely to be paid by medical!
What about medical fees? The Fee Analyzer has medical code fees also.
Treatment Codes and Samples? Several sample claim forms are filled out for you. There are about 210 codes that you can use. Just like dental, you won't use them all, but the combo you use will bring in thousands of extra dollars.
YOU MUST USE MEDICAL CODES AND A MEDICAL FORM.
We make it easy to convert dental to medical codes. This is a sample with dental codes on the left and the cross-codes for medical insurance on the right. Dental-Medical cross-coding illustrates that dentistry needs more codes, so that we can define the treatment.
The medical treatment codes aren't changing like the diagnostic codes are. The same relationship between CDT - dental treatment codes and CPT - medical treatment codes will remain the same.
If you learned how to successfully submit a dental claim, you can do it with medical insurance too. This kit is designed for the person who understands dental insurance. All you need to learn is how to insert diagnostic codes and you're off and running.
The Customized Dental Fee Analyzer has fees for your Zip Area - for both CDT and related CPT codes.